Chapter 6

Recruiting Elsword
Original Company: KOG Studios
Game Title: Elsword
Music Theme: To Become Stronger

      Legendary Wizard and his Friendly Mercenaries returned to their home base.

      "You came back, we just picked up another stress signal from the Magical Tribe." said Water Princess. "There could be another Mercenary there."

      "We will travel to that location," said Legendary Wizard. "I am not taking you this time, because these Mercenaries know this kind of combat more than we do."

      "I understand," said Light Princess.

      "Take this with you and attach it to the ship." said Water Princess.

      "What is this?" said Legendary Wizard.

      "My engineer created this machine for communications." said Water Princess, "so that way, you don't have to return here for more missions."

      "Hmm, very smart of you." said Legendary Wizard, "we have to get going."

      Our heroes have resurfaced to their ship and then attached the device.

      "Wow, the device worked really well." said Legendary Wizard.

____________________

      "The signal of the location is here." said Legendary Wizard as he docked on an island.

      In the distance, they saw a young boy with red hair and a strange sword. "Who are you?" said the young boy.

      "I think we are suppose to know who you are." said Robin.

      "Oh, right. Sorry for my bad manner, my name is Elsword." said Elsword, "the brother of Elesis, sadly she is not here with me. Although I am young that doesn't mean that I am an easy target, bring it on."

      Elsword and Dark Wizards charges into the Battle.

      "Fate has brought us here," said Marth as he strikes Dark Wizards.

      "By my blade," said Roy as he attack the last Dark Wizard.

      Marth faced Elsword in Sword Combat, Elsword attacks first but Marth dodged it and cut his ribbon.

      "W-what happened?" said Elsword as the darkness fades away.

      "You are no longer cursed by the darkness." said Marth.

      "I am freed, wait where are my friends?" said Elsword.

      "Our leader is finding their locations right now." said Roy.

      "I hope," said Elsword. "Hey, mind if I join your crew?"

      "You are welcome Elsword." said Legendary Wizard.

Comments