Chapter 7

Recruiting Aisha
Original Company: KOG Studios
Game Title: Elsword
Music Theme: Journey For My Power

      "Master come in," said Water Princess who is using the communication device.

      "I am here Water," said Legendary Wizard.

      "We found another signal that is heading to your position." said Water Princess, "stay where you are."

      "Thanks for the information," said Legendary Wizard.

____________________

      Dark Wizards landed their crafts and prepare for battle, there is a young girl with purple hair with a magic staff.

      "Hello, my name is Aisha," said Aisha.

      "She is one of my friends who followed into the portal," said Elsword.

      "Know anything important Elsword?" said Robin.

      "She is a magician, her magic is flaming fire." said Elsword.

      "We can still free her, but she can shoot us from distance." said Roy.

      "I will deal with Aisha myself," said Elsword.

      "Remember, cut her ribbon to free her." said Marth.

      "Got it!" said Elsword as they enter the battle.

      Marth, Roy, and Robin took out all Dark Wizards with the help from Link. Elsword takes on with Aisha, "Face me Elsword," said Aisha.

      "Not this time," said Elsword as he cut her ribbon.

      "Ohh, my head." said Aisha, "Elsword?"

      "Yeah, it is me Aisha." said Elsword.

      "I am finally in control of myself again," said Aisha, "Say, mind if I can join your crew?"

      "You are welcome Aisha, welcome to the crew." said Legendary Wizard.

Comments