Chapter 3

Recruiting Roy
Original Artist by BUNBUN
Game Title: Fire Emblem The Binding Blade
Music Theme: Attack!

      "Alright, draw your swords and we will start your sword training." said Marth.

      All members draws their swords, "Don't worry about my safety, I will be okay." said Marth as they start swing their swords at him while he blocks every attacks.

      "That was fun," said Light Princess.

      "We will do more training later, for now we need to recruit some more Mercenaries." said Marth.

      "Agreed," said Legendary Wizard as he started his ship.

      "Hey Marth, what kind of sword is that?" said Water Princess.

      This sword is called Falchion, it is a very powerful sword that can destroy dragons in one swing." said Marth.

      "That is so cool, but we rarely see dragons attack us." said Light Princess.

      "Guys, I see some kind of an activity over there." said Legendary Wizard.

      "I see Roy, he is cursed." said Marth.

      "We got to get him back somehow," said Legendary Wizard.

      "Hello, I am Roy." said Roy, "Dark Tyrant Wizard told me about your crew, unfortunately I am working with him to stop you."

      "Looks like only battle remains," said Marth, "See that purple ribbon that Roy was wearing? We need to destroy that to free him."

      The crew agreed and head into battle.

      Marth takes on Roy while others take out Dark Wizards.

      "It is only me and you Marth," said Roy.

      "I do not want to fight you." said Marth as he cut the ribbon that Roy was wearing.

      "What happened?" said Roy as the darkness leaves his body.

      "You were cursed, I freed you." said Marth.

      "Thank you for freeing me from the curse." said Roy, "I would like to join your crew if you don't mind."

      "We welcome anybody, welcome Roy to our crew." said Legendary Wizard.

Comments