Chapter 2

Recruiting Marth
Original Artist by Wada Sachiko
Game Title: Fire Emblem Mystery of the Emblem
Music Theme: Path of the Hero King

      "You are mine," said Dark Tyrant Wizard as he cast a contract on all heroes except Marth.

      "I will not obey your order of evil," said Marth.

      "Then you will die, join us now." said Dark Tyrant Wizard.

      "I refused, since you cursed my friends Roy and Robin." said Marth, "I chose not to fight for you."

      Marth found a random Rowboat, "Hmm, this is great for escape." As he was about to row the rowboat away, Robin was about to shoot Elthunder at him, Dark Tyrant Wizard stopped him and let Marth leave.

      Marth felt tired so he decided to stop by the island and make a Campfire for the night.

____________________

      "We picked up a stress signal close by." said Legendary Wizard as he saw a campfire.

      He docked his ship and investigate the island, "I see someone." said Water Princess.

      "I am not sure if he is the one that need help." said Legendary Wizard.

      Marth heard a noise from behind so he stand up and turned to them, "Who are you guys? Don't hurt me!" said Marth.

      "We are the Legendary Heroes of the Arcane World." said Legendary Wizard, "And you must be?"

      "Let me introduce myself. I am Marth, Prince of Altea." said Marth, "I heard about heroic action from Askrian Library Books."

      "So you know us from your Dimension? Interesting." said Light Princess.

      "I am really admired about your crew," said Marth.

      "Hey Marth, are you here alone?" said Water Princess.

      "I have two of my followers, sadly they were under control of evil." said Marth.

      "How many heroes that are cursed?" said Light Princess.

      "About six of them, I was the only one being able to escape." said Marth.

      "It must be the work of the Darkness," said Legendary Wizard.

      "Hey, maybe I can join your crew and help their sword training." said Marth.

      "Sure Marth, welcome to the crew!" said Legendary Wizard.

      "I am very grateful for accepting my request." said Marth.

Comments